Hello Readers!!! We all know that the Mobile phones are getting smarter day-by-day and today we are going to take a look at the mobile phone which is smaller than the human thumb and lighter than a coin. Yaa, the product is released by UK-based company Clubit New Media as part of the Kickstarter campaign.
Zanco Tiny t1 is the world’s smallest mobile phone.Many call it as the backup phone which would be helpful for people who are joggers, walkers, cyclists and engaging in other kinds of sporting activities. So its compact to go in the any-size pocket.
- Tiny T1 can store up to 300 phone numbers and 50 SMS
- The tiny device operates on 2G network, it does not have Internet access and it works on Quad-band (850/1900 and 900/1800 band frequencies)
- It has a backlit T9 keypad for text input and navigation
- It has 32 GB of onboard storage alongside micro USB and Bluetooth as connectivity options
- Totally it has 32MB RAM + 32MB ROM
- Battery(200mAh) has 3days standby and 180 minutes talk-time
- Nano-sim can be changed at any time
- It measures 46.7 mm x 21 mm x 12 mm and weighs 13 g
- It has 0.49-inch (12.5mm) OLED screen with a resolution of 64 x 32 pixels
- The bottom of the tiny t1 features a mic and a loudspeaker
As the Tiny t1 is a Kickstarter campaign it will only get its funding if it reaches its goal of $33,480 by 19 January 2018. In any case, the device happens to be priced around $40 (approx Rs 2,500) and the device will be shipped globally by May 2018.
Rival of Zanco Tiny T1:
We can grab a similar tiny functional phone in India as well. A Delhi-based e-commerce platform Yerha.com last month launched a Nano phone C, which was touted as the world’s smallest GSM phone.
Nano phone C is Priced at Rs 2,999. It measures 94.4 x 35.85 x 7.6mm and weighs 30 grams and sports a feature phone-like design with a 1-inch TFT display of 128×96 pixels resolution. It runs on MediaTek MT6261D processor and has 32MB storage and supports additional storage up to 32GB via a microSD card. Nano phone C is powered by a 280 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
we like to know your opinion
Both the products brought a good handy gadget. But the pricing alone varies much between Zanco Tiny T1 and Nano phone C. So based on the features we mentioned, which one will you buy? mention in Comment.
Thank you all for reading this post. Like, share and feel free to comment below.
stay connected with us through our FB page. We will keep you posted the latest update on FB.
FB Gadgets geek — like, share and feel free to comment on our FB page
Have a fantastic day!! Stay connected !! Happy reading !!